(+30) 24210 63
Terms & Conditions
RESERVATION – CANCELLATION POLICY
Visitors can cancel free of charge up to 30 days prior to arrival.
- The visitor will be charged 50% of the total price if there will be a cancel within 30 days prior to arrival.
- For cancellations less than 3 days or even the same day of arrival, the visitor will be charged 100% of the total price of his reservation.
- If the visitor won’t appear at all, he will be charged of the total price
- The visitor must pay in advance 50% of the total price within 30 days of his arrival.
- The hotel reserves the right to receive a payment by credit card or through a deposit to a bank account from the visitor at any time after making the reservation.
- Non Refundable. The visitor will be charged the total price if decided to cancel at any time.
- The visitor must prepay the total price on the day of booking.
- In case of cancelation anytime due to covid 19, the deposit is not refundable, but a voucher is issued for future use.
- Upon your arrival 200 euro guarantee is requested for the villa.
Levantes Villas: check in: 15.00 – 20:00
Levantes Villas: check out: 07.00-11.00.
You can contact +30 6979675060 or +30 2421063691.
- Breakfast available in the rooms
- Breakfast is provided in each villa individually
- Room service 10.00- 15.00
- General cleaning of villa every 3 days
- Catering or breakfast to customers in special packages, if requested
- Pets are not accepted at Levantes Villas
- Extra services such as: baby cots, iron, washing machine, maps etc. are accepted upon availability
- Laundry availability with extra charge
- Smoking inside the villas is prohibited
- If the property is stolen or destroyed, the customer is automatically charged.
DAMAGES TO HOTEL PROPERTY
Our Guests are responsible for any damage caused to the Hotel room or any furniture and equipment therein as well as the hotel establishment due to any act or omission attributable to them or their invitees. In such case, the Customer shall be jointly liable with his or her Guests and invitees. If such damage is detected after the Guests have departed, our Hotel reserves the right to make a charge to the Customer’s credit or debit card, in which case, our Hotel reserves the right to charge the Customer with the cost of replacing any items that were damaged or removed without consent from the Hotel by the Customer, his or her Guests or invitees. The charge will be the full replacement amount of the missing or damaged item, furniture or equipment.
- The things of the villas are forbidden to be transported outside.
- The customer is not allowed to host and spend extra nights on the accommodation without informing the hotel.
- The accommodation is not responsible for any loss or damage, of any of client’s personal belongings,
- Checking villas on departure.
Last update: Feb 28 2019
What information we collect
When you use services provided by our website, you may be asked to provide some or all of the following information:
- first name and last name
- email address
- any other explicitly requested information that is intended to improve your user experience and service delivery
When we collect information
We may collect information from you for one or more of the following reasons, depending on your type of activity while using our website:
- while using our website
- when filling a form
- when you submit information on our website in any other way
- when you provide us feedback
How we use your information
We may use the information we collect from you for one or more of the following reasons:
- adjust your experience
- to improve our website to better serve you
- so we can serve you better by responding to customer service requests
- to ask your for feedback
- to let you know about our news or offers and services that may be of interest to you
- for security purposes
How we protect your information
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or leakage, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and management procedures to safeguard the information we collect, such as, among others:
- regular malware scanning
- Web Application Firewall & Network Firewall
- 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption
- authorization & authentication mechanisms
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. We implement a variety of security measures when you enter, submit, or access your information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Cookies & tracking technology
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal data unless we have your explicit permission or if required by law to do. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Our website uses third-party service providers that may set cookies or collect data for you such as (but not limited to) IP address, browser information, operating system information, or other types of information. Third-party providers may identify you with additional data you have voluntarily or unintentionally provided by using their exclusive services (for example Google – Email / YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc.). It is up to you to review the official policies of the respective services and to make sure that you agree with them when using this website.
For more information, please read the “Third-party services in use by our website” section.
Controlling your personal information
If you wish to know any personal data we may have about you, you may contact us at any time. If you find that any of the information we hold for you is incorrect or incomplete, if you cannot change it yourself, please contact us as soon as possible to take the necessary action. If you wish to delete a subset or all of the data we hold for you or you wish to cease any processing of your data by us, you may contact us at any time to take the necessary action. Please note that if you contact us for any of the aforementioned reasons, the extent to which we may serve you may be limited by law. In addition, we may ask for additional information to identify you before proceeding with any action.